Redwood Christian School (RCS) accepts the Holy Scriptures as the revealed will of God, the all-sufficient rule for faith and practice; and, for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts the following statement of Fundamental Truths:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
4. We believe in the Blessed Hope, which is the Rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
5. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
6. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
7. We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
8. We believe that the filling by the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
9. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a holy life.
10. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.